Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Witch Hunter: Revelations modules
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 am 

Any of the mods since last Origins going to be released for home play before this Origins?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 am 

I hope so. Depends on the editing situation. I'll keep everyone updated.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:41 am 

I hate to dredge up old threads, but I was also wondering if any more modules are going to be released in the near future beyond the 4 currently posted.

Also, is there someone we should contact with potential fixes that may be needed to the existing modules (typographical primarily)?

Our home group is on our second rotation into Witch Hunter (we run through an adventure or two in a system before switching things up) and everyone enjoys the game - but I'd like to play (and read) through some more content before trying to strike out on my own path (if I do - it will depend on whether the players want to break from organized play - whether with the same characters or new ones if we do).

Thanks!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:27 am 

Pj,

This being the holidays and all, you might shoot Clint Blome (CBlome) a PM about your questions. I believe he's the main point person on WHR and is as well positioned to answer your questions as anyone else.

But, in case the powers that be answer here, I have semi-related question. Are the WHR rounds available for home use? Reading the instructions, it sounds like I need to register a convention event.

Happy Holidays everyone,
Tom

Witch Hunter: The Invisible World Unofficial Home on Google+

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:10 am 

Yeah, nothing too mission critical (i.e. it can wait) - just reading along and figured I'd inquire. If I don't hear anything in a couple weeks I probably will drop him a private line (thanks for the info/suggestion).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:15 am 

Pretty sure they are given point 4 under Downloading Adventures (emphasis added)

Quote:
Harvesters will have an additional option to include, "Harvester-Only" adventures. (Harvesters will be marked as such when they create an account on here, and will be able to access Harvester-only modules one month before they are released for home play.)

and that there is an Event Type of "Home Game" as well as an open to make the event Public (unchecked by default).

Happy Holidays!
Phil

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:20 pm 

Hey pj,

There are currently 5 adventures on the site. There will soon be 5 more. Delays are completely on me. I was working on freelancing projects and had some real life issues crop up. Not an excuse, just an explanation.

They should be up in January if my editor doesn't get bogged down with projects.

As for posting typo issues, unless its something glaring, I wouldn't worry about it too much. We're a volunteer group and sometimes things will get by. If it is something that makes things not work, please feel free to email me.

That said, if anyone wants to help contribute to the adventure pool, feel free to pester me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:11 pm 

Totally understand the volunteer organization thing and the challenges it entails. No worries on that front - just looking for info - I (and my gaming group) appreciate the response!

Most things are minor, and I'll ping you about the other when I get a moment (definitely not a deal breaker, just making sure I'm not misunderstanding how some stat blocks are put together / used to make sure I'm consistent with what would be expected).

As we always said "real life happens".

Take care, and have a happy new year!
Phil

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:44 pm 

Clint:

Any luck on getting the additional adventures up?

Patiently awaiting some new material.

Cincinnatus

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:11 pm 

What's this I see?

HP 1-05 A Mother's Love is on the campaign website?

Have fun guys!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1, 2