Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: An Alleyway, mid-day
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm 

::OozeJumper begins to stalk the man who jumps from buildings like a cat upon the wind.::

There once was a gnome called Oozy,
Who kissed a Yaricite floozy.
But rather than wed,
She drowned him instead,
Now he is a Yaricite toosey!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:36 pm 

Having moved to the back of the group of onlookers, the Hurrianite watched the trio as they squared off, attempting to decide if he should intervene or not. With the arrival of the masked fourth party, Ehryn watches as the two bounty hunters were paid off, raising an eyebrow at the method used by the masked man to buy the patrician's freedom... or servitude. Seeing the crowd disperse with the chance of bloodshed ended, soon the he stood alone at the end of the alleyway, watching the pair be approached by a gladiator, who was still awestruck by the masked man's entrance and asking numerous questions as the Uflian man thought about what he saw, waiting to see the answers given and hopefully gleam the reasons for the savior's appearance...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:56 am 

Another figure detached himself from the crowd and approached the "clown" and the patrician. An Altherian of modest build, wearing a broad rimmed hat and a well loved buff coat. He was armed and had clear eyes.

"Excuse me my good sirs. Might I have a moment of your time?" He turned to the Harliquin. "I concur with the gladiator. That was executed with great panache. And I can see you are a generous soul. Could I persuade you to help me as well? I need neither money nor rescuing. But it turns out I have some friends who are interested in starting a dialogue with the Cartel. I have been unsure if this is a good idea or whom to try speaking with. It would seem both of you are knowledgeable about these people. Perhaps you could tell me a little about them. I would be grateful for assistance in an unfamiliar city."

He took a moment to doff his hat and offer a small bow.

"How do you do? I am Ambassador Tukufu."

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:23 am 

The hooded val, surprised by the sudden rush of people into the alleyway, quickly looks behind himself for fear of an attack. Seeing no one, he falls back to the street without attracting attention to himself.

Minutes later several pigeons perched on the roof of a nearby building are startled by something unseen, and fly off towards the center of town.

aka Rurik - Nol Dappan War Priest (Divine 2.3)
aka Karthik - Tultipetan Stonemason (Expert 1.4)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:40 pm 

Pushing herself away from the wall Alessia Val'mehan walks up next to the Hurrianite at the end of the alleyway. She touches him gently on the arm to arouse his notice as she slips her slim arm around his. "Come now Ehryn, its rude to stare." She smiles prettily at him as she gestures down the alley way. "But following discreetly from behind seems to be in fashion, shall we?"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:27 pm 

The gladiator looks down at the small gnome, the two a humorous contrast. Topping more than 8' in height and powerfully built Oozejumper looked nigh a child by comparison. Yet in speech perhaps the roles were reversed. The Mountain's brow furrowed as he stared at the papers, turning his head slightly to look at them differently. His mouth moves unconsciously as if trying to shape the sounds of things he sees. After a few short moments he gives up.

Oozejumper starts to speak as the gladiator considers.

"I seeze. Gods com saves u taday. Hehhehehe"

Turning to the strange benefactor, "Which gawd r u? Cadic? Anshar?"

The Mountain's confusion moves from the papers to the gnome's words. He reaches down under his armor and extracts a chain from which dangles a simple holy symbol of Neroth. He blinks and shrugs.

"Neroth sent him. Apparently he didn't want this man today. Maybe tomorrow," he adds tucking the holy symbol back in. Having solved that riddle he loses interest in the gnome and looks back expectantly at the Harlequin. "So, do you think *I* can do that, or would the ground shake too much if I did?"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:13 pm 

Oozejumper looks at the gladiator, and responds with both surprize and pleasure. "Yes. YESSS. Of corse. Me should know. Better know. Neroth. But Aways a man. A man comes. Never god. Rely on messager. Not on message."

There once was a gnome called Oozy,
Who kissed a Yaricite floozy.
But rather than wed,
She drowned him instead,
Now he is a Yaricite toosey!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1, 2