Last visit was: It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis: Cradle of Empires KickStarter is now LIVE!
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:03 am 

Henry
Will you be in contact with those who submitted stores to make any needed adjustments?

John

Kelb'Bakari Masalio, Dark-kin Altherian Corsair, Gentleman Archaeologist, and Wandering Bard
"The highest compliment an Altherian can pay you is to shoot you with his flintlock. It means you were worth the expense."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm 

Sorry to be a pain but I missed the PDF file upload email due to it being in the Spam folder. Any way that can get re-sent? Thanks so much!

Primary: Ss'agoth - Templar of The Fire Dragon 1.1
Secondary: Mathius val'Inares - Sanctorum Mage 1.1

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am 

PCIHenry wrote:
Working on the Special characters so I can get those out to those who pledged at that level as quickly as I can.
Henry,

I know that you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but are you able to tell at this point whether these will be sent out prior to Origins? I'm just trying to get a better idea of what my options will be at the con this year.

Thanks

aka Rurik - Nol Dappan War Priest (Divine 2.3)
aka Karthik - Tultipetan Stonemason (Expert 1.4)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:42 am 

Hello Akira,

acurrier wrote:
I know that you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but are you able to tell at this point whether these will be sent out prior to Origins? I'm just trying to get a better idea of what my options will be at the con this year.

That's my goal.

I did a complete rethink on all three adventures for Origins and basically had to start writing from scratch, so I'm a bit behind schedule. I'm doing everything possible to get these special characters to all patrons before Origins.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:08 am 

Hi Henry,

For those of us who bought the items rather than characters, do you have thoughts on when we should expect them at least in relative order of things still to be released?

Thanks.

With a sweep of his hat,

Paul

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:02 am 

Hello Paul,

Hat wrote:
For those of us who bought the items rather than characters, do you have thoughts on when we should expect them at least in relative order of things still to be released?

I hope to have those certs emailed out before Origins, but the hold up right now is that Peter is tied up designing the maps for the Origins Battle Interactive. So while the verbiage is all written, Pete has to design the cert and drop that and everyone's name in it.

Sorry for the delay.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am 

I can only speak for myself and don't to raise anyone's ire, but if something has to give I would rather Henry focus on getting us some good mods for the con than anything related to the Kickstarter project. While I would love my Tultipetan Dwarf, my Sc'Math mount and various useful items, the mods Henry is working on are the things I am most looking forward to. As a matter of fact from the blurbs I might actually enjoy these more the the original ones. :) Keep up the good work Henry!

P.S. The only thing I wish I could get at Origins is the Blesses Lands book so I could get it signed by all the fine PCI folk. :( Ah well maybe next year...

Haakon val'Ishi, Beltinian Exorcist 2.7 [Divine]
Ursula val'Holryn, Grand Master of the Tralian Hammer 2.2 [Martial]
Arun of Tultipet, Holy Champion of Neroth 1.10 [Expert]
Rikitsa val'Holryn, Psion 1.9 [Arcane]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:36 am 

Haakon_val'Ishi wrote:
I can only speak for myself and don't to raise anyone's ire, but if something has to give I would rather Henry focus on getting us some good mods for the con than anything related to the Kickstarter project.<snip>

I agree, Mike. The cons are a set point in time, the rewards are flexible in when they're delivered. That's why I asked about general order of release rather than specific timings.

Henry, thanks for the update. No need to apologize especially given the events over the past few months and the cons coming up.

With a sweep of his hat,

Paul

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 am 

As not to put further demands on an already full plate for special characters, can we make a Tier 1.5 write-up of our character and play it? Specifically, asking for myself (a Chosen of Neroth), as I'm supposed to convert an old LA character over anyway. Obviously, not seeing item conversion happening with the time crunch, so using "generic" versions of said items until such time.

If so, I'm guessing volunteer certs can be applied as normal. Should we use the Crusade veteran cert (for making a 1.5 character) as a guideline for what mods we can play or apply volunteer certs from?

Really dying (Heh, says the Chosen of Neroth) to play my old character at this con, particularly the special table :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:36 am 

I would assume volunteer certs are limited the same as normal/replay certs for characters built using the 1.5 cert. If not, my 1.5 character has more xp than I thought. ;)

Eryk Bauer - Martial Awakened 1.2

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 48  Next