Last visit was: It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ssethregoran Empire KS is Live
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 am 

Hello everyone,

The Ssethregoran Empire KS is Live and the first day was great, getting us over halfway to the funding goal.

New Pledge Levels added. If you missed out on the Shell-Backs or Dark Crests, here's your chance. Also added are a handful of the Psionic Ss'ressen Special Character and the new Submit a Monster level.

Thanks for your strong support, everyone and please keep spreading the word.

http://www.tinyurl.com/SerpentEmpireKS

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Ssethregoran Empire KS is Live
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:00 am 

I finally had a chance to listen to the live stream (well after it had gone out). There are a number of questions I've been harboring since the ARP version came out...

(1)I was wondering if you could touch on who is ruling Ssethregore in 1070. Is Emperor Khass still on his chuckling on his throne and enjoying the screams of the deposed Ssseth (forever trapped & tortured in his magical coffin?). Or has the situation evolved from the old campaign? Are his three sons Kressek, Kllahss & Ss'rog still pining away for pops to die?

(2)Astiniax? Is the Green Dragon still around? Spiking any plans by the faithful of the Varn? Or has it flown off to confer with Villa'Tavorentis since it now has another of its kind free?

(3)How do the major Ssethric power relate (if at all) with Abessios? It seems to me that at least the Dragon might find them useful (if not particularly trustworthy) allies. Other power blocks should certainly think of them as a piece on the game board...

(4)Of the Ssanu, what of Sengal of Pit Crotalus? Supposedly he contacted an Elemental Lord as did Sskoreth... its been decades. What agreements and troubles has he gotten up to?

(5)...and of course ... anything you want to tell us about Sskoreth himself?

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:51 am 

Hello Eric,

Assuming we hit the Stretch Goal of adding an additional 32 pages, and it seems likely, then yes, I'll see about adding that information.

Thanks!
Henry

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:43 pm 

The Ssethregoran Empire KS is now funded! A big 'Thank You' to all who supported us and took us across the funding goal.

Now, it's onward to making sure the book is lavishly illustrated and then to that FREE hardcover upgrade I'm sure many of you want to see happen.

Please spread the word, tell people that the project is 100% funded and that we still have plenty of time to unlock some great Stretch Goals!

As always, thank you for your support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... ts/2329758

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile