Last visit was: It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Just Curious
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:46 pm 

What is the current status of the items from last December's Kickstarter campaign? We have an idea of how things are progressing on the Blessed Lands book thanks to Henry's updates but it's been a while since we've heard about the rest. I realize the big book takes precedence but I was just wondering where things stand. I know some of us are holding off trying out Kio charactes until we see that pdf and same could be said for the updated Ssethregoran book. I also would love to know if anything will be released in time for the material to be used at ArcaniCon in early March. I'm not demanding stuff now, just want to know what's up. Thanks much in advance for any information provided by the PCI Staff. You and yours and everybody on the boards have a great New Year and look forward to seeing and gaming with you at ArcaniCon and Origins. Just look out for the hummingbirds..... :shock:

Haakon val'Ishi, Beltinian Exorcist 2.7 [Divine]
Ursula val'Holryn, Grand Master of the Tralian Hammer 2.2 [Martial]
Arun of Tultipet, Holy Champion of Neroth 1.10 [Expert]
Rikitsa val'Holryn, Psion 1.9 [Arcane]

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Just Curious
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:43 am 

Hello Michael,

The main Blessed Lands sourcebook takes precedence to all other Stretch Goal books. As I am writing all of them, Ill be knocking them off one at a time. I think I may have mentioned this previously, but it may have been on the KS board.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:07 am 

No problem. Man you have a lot on your plate! Do you ever get sleep? :) How close are we to sending the book to the printers? (and no I won't hold your feet to the fire on the release date...been around long enough to be realistic about these things ;) Any artwork in the Kio pdf? Maybe we can get Pat to do a view of Whon? That would be cool. Ditto for Lanpeltis (sp?) the Black Talon capital. One of the things they did in some of the Pathfinder books was show you a side view of major cities like Korvosa, Magniamar etc. Useful to show PCs when they first arrive in a new city. Something to think about. Anyhow thanks for the response Henry. Best of luck with the new year!

Haakon val'Ishi, Beltinian Exorcist 2.7 [Divine]
Ursula val'Holryn, Grand Master of the Tralian Hammer 2.2 [Martial]
Arun of Tultipet, Holy Champion of Neroth 1.10 [Expert]
Rikitsa val'Holryn, Psion 1.9 [Arcane]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:46 am 

I too am looking for an update on Kickstater stuff, not so much on the books because as you already said Henry you're writing all of them. But on things we haven't heard about in a while.

The List:
As far as I know (based on discussions from this forum and making assumptions) many rewards have been handed out such as Special Character access certs (Tultipetan, val'Vasik, Sc'Math, Gift of Neroth, Chosen of Neroth, Ven Hatchling, Brood of Uhxbractit, Chosen by Fate, Daughter of Calcestus, Agamassi, and Last Pretender), Special Item certs, Sorcerous Pacts PDF, and all special tables have been run.

24 new adventures for the Legends of Arcanis Living Campaign-I assume these are the modules we have been receiving since the completion of the Kickstarter as the reward said modules would continue to be free to download.

I assume the businesses have already been incorporated into the Blessed Lands book. I was never told which of my ideas were deemed acceptable so it's only an assumption.
I know Elorii talents are still being worked on.

Cradle of the Empires the Blessed Lands-Written by Henry #1 priority
16 page Bestiary Added to the Source book-part of the Blessed Lands book
Re-release of Ssethregore: In the Coils of the Serpent Empire sourcebook-written by Henry
The Kio -written by Henry

No worries about those books, that is a lot of material to work through. It's the last few things I'd like an update on.

Map of Arcanis-How is Sean MacDonald doing? Are we still getting two digital maps? Does the map with national boarders also count as something being written by Henry?

Map of the First City-How is Andrew Law doing? This is still going to be an electronic version separate from the book right? Is this done and just being held until the Blessed Lands book comes out?

Bestiary II- This is a separate book. I noticed there was talk on the forums to ask for help with monster stat blocks many months ago. Is it getting any attention from the monster builders? Or does this count as something that is being written by Henry?

Land Grant-Are these certs being written by Henry as well? Is that why I haven't heard anything about mine?

Offline Profile