Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thank you and campaign updates
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm 

First of all, I want to thank everyone who attended Winter Fantasy and played Arcanis 5e events. We had fantastic turn out and it was great to see new and returning players enjoying Arcanis. Not only that, but we also got awesome feedback about specific rules issues and some general thoughts for the campaign and the setting. That's always good stuff to get. Please know that if even if we don't respond right away or take you up on a suggestion, we have heard you.

Second, I would like to personally thank you all for your patience and understanding. I've made a few gaffes here on the boards about certain rules questions and I apologize for that. I am making it a point to carefully research and consider every post I make to ensure that I don't have to retract it later. We are always working on updating the primer and the campaign guide and I've been playing one form or another of D&D for nigh on 20 years now so its easy to get the details confused. Regardless, I will do better.

Finally, sometime this week we will be releasing version 1.6 of the campaign guide. That will make Forged in Magic: Reforged a legal book for the campaign as well as updating how replay certs work. Until that version is posted, these changes aren't in effect, but I wanted to let you know what was coming. Only the alchemical and non-magical items from FiM will be available for purchase but we will be using this book when we award magic items in upcoming adventures. If you would like to purchase a copy, check out the link below.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/201101/Ar ... rc=hottest

Kailandos, Keeper of the Word and Soldier of Retribution

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric, PCI_StatMonkey