Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Arcanis Games in Boston
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm 

I'm on the verge of starting to run Arcanis games in Boston and am inviting gamers in the area to get in touch to join in.

When I moved to Boston several years ago, I was disappointed that I couldn't find any Arcanis games in New England despite multiple attempts. Since then, I've grown to miss the campaign world's intellectual attitude and depth. I've finally learned the new rules system well enough to feel comfortable GMing Legends of Arcanis adventures and will start doing so. In addition to my reaching out to my local gamer friends, this post is a general call to see if anyone else wants to join.

If you or a friend live in the Boston area or if you have any friends around here whom you think might like Arcanis, reply or send me a private message and we can talk about details. We can have sessions as soon as we get players.

I've made a new write-up and flier advertising the games that I can share with others interested in spreading word or similar advertising for their own Arcanis games.

Amadi val'Abebi - Monk of Althares
Talathos - choleric Kelekene dabbler

Offline Profile