Last visit was: It is currently Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis Live Chat on FB Friday at 9pm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:09 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Michigan
Whereas my vote would be for an exploration of the Citadels of the gods. It would produce a number of key places that people really should know about (for the ones that can be harmlessly visited) and tons of dungeon delve material for all the citadels that are less benign. Considering what the Citadel of Silence was, that was a show stopper previously, but now that that has been...resolved, maybe the rest of the citadels could be explored more thoroughly.

_________________
AKA Kavaris, awakened "Human" from the Hinterlands, psionic transmutation specialist, adventurer, and no one important


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis Live Chat on FB Friday at 9pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 949
The Keys of Man and exploring the Citadels of the Gods could be related.

A subplot of a full Pilgrimage to the First City.

_________________
LARG; Astra Tonsoria Ursula val¤Dellanov, Martial Former Tribune, Centurion Sword Sage II, T3.3
LA:5E; Magdelene of Ostermann, Dark-kin Courtesan Rog2/HC2 (future bard/twilight warrior)
LRC:OP; Seraphina "Flowerchild" Amakiir, Skill Hero


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis Live Chat on FB Friday at 9pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 am
Posts: 2063
Location: Portland OR
I'm pretty sure the Destroyer has already pocketed most of the Keys of Man by this time. See the prophesies... but at least the one from the BI at Origins should still be in play. Assuming anyone can get it out from where it is stuck.

_________________
Eric Gorman

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis Live Chat on FB Friday at 9pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:25 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 pm
Posts: 139
val Holryn wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Destroyer has already pocketed most of the Keys of Man by this time. See the prophesies... but at least the one from the BI at Origins should still be in play. Assuming anyone can get it out from where it is stuck.


Ah, the Key of Nier. We have plenty of Ardakene and val'Ishi, not no mention Clerics. If Leonydas dies during the procedure to retrieve it, we can just resurrect him.

_________________
With regards, signing out.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sigismund Jupiter val'Holryn von Tralia


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis Live Chat on FB Friday at 9pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:50 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Michigan
vandom43 wrote:
Ah, the Key of Nier. We have plenty of Ardakene and val'Ishi, not no mention Clerics. If Leonydas dies during the procedure to retrieve it, we can just resurrect him.


You may want to reread the 5e spell lists in the Campaign setting.... What is this resurrect thing of which you speak? There is raise dead, but that is much more limited since it has to be done before the next dawn after your death (When your soul would leave your body).

_________________
AKA Kavaris, awakened "Human" from the Hinterlands, psionic transmutation specialist, adventurer, and no one important


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arcanis Live Chat on FB Friday at 9pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:27 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 pm
Posts: 139
toodeep wrote:
vandom43 wrote:
Ah, the Key of Nier. We have plenty of Ardakene and val'Ishi, not no mention Clerics. If Leonydas dies during the procedure to retrieve it, we can just resurrect him.


You may want to reread the 5e spell lists in the Campaign setting.... What is this resurrect thing of which you speak? There is raise dead, but that is much more limited since it has to be done before the next dawn after your death (When your soul would leave your body).


Yes, thank you for pointing that out, I meant Raise Dead. But it's semantics at this point, I don't think he will be dying anytime soon.

_________________
With regards, signing out.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sigismund Jupiter val'Holryn von Tralia


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net & kodeki