Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ArcanisCon 2020 Registration Information
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 am 

ArcansiCon 2020 04/16/2020 to 04/19/2020
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, 8101 West Higgins Road Chicago, Illinois 60631

Hello everyone,

We’re going to open up the ArcanisCon 2020 registration Sunday, January 26th, at Noon, EST.
ArcanisCon 2020 is a full two day convention, running 6 slots (3/day) where you will muster for your table only once. For the most part, you’ll remain associated with that table and GM throughout the entire convention, although there are a couple of tables where two separate judges will swap out and play for some of the events and GM the others.

The events run in tracks, so everyone will play Soft Point 3-10 Death in the Family during Track 1, the Arcanis Special: Storming the Black Tower of Gettulus during Track 2, etc.
Tables will be organized by game system, either ARG or Arcanis 5E, which you’ll note in your registration.

Because we’re running things this way, all the ticketing software I reviewed either don’t work in this manner or are complete overkill with tons of bells and whistles that can’t be used.

So instead, we’re going to do registration in the following manner:

Anytime on or after Sunday, January 26th, at Noon, send an email to PCIHenry@gmail.com with ArcanisCon 2020 in the Subject Line. In the body of the email note the following information:

1. Your Name
2. Paypal email address/account name
3. Game System you play
4. Number of tickets you wish to purchase (in case you’re registering for friends or an entire table).

That evening (or possibly earlier) you’ll receive a Paypal invoice for the total amount you requested. Tickets for the two day convention is $40/adult, $20/children under 12.
If you do not pay your invoice within 24 hours of it being sent, your place in line is forfeited and the seat opens up.

The reason for this is that we have a very limited umber of GMs available and I will not oversell in the hopes more volunteer in the future. Once the seats are filled, we’re at capacity. If additional GMs volunteer, I’ll make more tickets available and announce it.

Note: Please DO NOT send in your registration e-mail early. I’m doing it this way because each and every email is time-stamped. Any email arriving before Noon will be deleted. No exceptions! I want to be fair to everyone.

As of this writing, there are the following number of seats available:
ARG: 30
Arcanis 5E: 42

As you’ll see from the schedule below, the events being offered are all a continuation of the War of the Paragons story-arc, and are written for a certain tier/level of character.

I would not recommend attending ArcanisCon 2020 if this is your first time playing Arcanis or if you have only played either of the new campaigns a handful of times, as you’ll not get the most out of the experience.

If you have any questions, comment below or email me at PCIHenry@gmail.com.

ArcanisCon 2020 Schedule

Thursday, April 16th
7pm: Meet and Greet
Open Gaming in the Lobby Available

Friday, April 17th
8:00 am Pick up your Goodie Bag and Mustering
9am Soft Point 3-10 Death in the Family
1pm Lunch Break
2pm Arcanis Special: Storming the Black Tower of Gettulus
7pm Dinner Break
8pm Arcanis Special: Storming the Black Tower of Gettulus

Saturday, April 18th
9am Hard Point 3-12 The Cold Hole of Memory
1pm Lunch Break
2pm Arcanis Battle Interactive: The Fires of Empire
7pm Dinner Break
8pm Arcanis Battle Interactive: The Fires of Empire

Sunday, April 19th
9am Farewells

I hope to see you there!

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: ArcanisCon 2020 Registration Information
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:19 pm 

Big question for you Henry, I think I know the answer but want to be safe. Noon sunday, what time zone, I am guessing eastern, but want to verify thank you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:10 pm 

Hello Ken,

It's listed above: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Take care.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:46 am 

as an addendum: If you are on the fence about judging ... now is a great time to get off it and volunteer!

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:27 pm 

ArcanisCon 2020 Almost Sold Out

Just a reminder that seats for ArcanisCon 2020 are quickly selling out. At this time, there are only 4 seats available for 5E tables. All ARG tables have sold out.

If you're interested in attending, please send your email with the following information to PCIHenry@gmail.com

1. Your Name
2. Paypal email address/account name
3. Number of tickets you wish to purchase (in case you’re registering for friends or an entire table).

See you in Chicago in a couple of months.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile