Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thank you Origins
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 am 

Thank you team PCI for all the Arcanis goodness!

We had two hard points, 2 soft points, the BI and an experimental format for a LARP (which I had some fears I would dislike but was well designed and well worth executed!)....and at the risk of damning everything with faint praise... ::spoiler alert!:: It was all pretty good! :D

A big thank you to all my GMs. Thank you for not doing worse things ngs to Tukufu. Also a shout out to all the usual suspects of Jimmy, Matt & Cody for writting and starting out the BI. And all the players at my BI table, that was a great round!

The Reforged book is physically beautiful. Get Henry to tell you about the paper weight and binding. It's is really really nice....

Speaking of which, Finally a big shout out to Henry, both for dreaming all this terrible and wonderful stuff up but for also being very generous with his time!

See you all next year!

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Thank you Origins
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:04 pm 

I will echo Tukufu (one of the evils jerks who screwed me at the interactive, no not in the good way). So you all know, I *WON* that interactive, not a super-mega win, but a win. Even if I still wonder what those elorii were doing flying around the walls of the First City.

Like, thanks to the GMs who put up with my own shenanigans, puns, looks, and like, accent! A big shout-out to my table for the BI who put up with my drunken ways! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GO! GO! LARISSA!!!

JP

aka Sister Mary Flagellating myself for your sins

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Thank you Origins
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 pm 

Hello everyone,

I also wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful GMs and players that made the Origins events so memorable. Additionally, special thanks to Cody Bergman, Sean Esterline, Matt Flinn, and James Vacca for all their hard work in writing the game mechanics for the adventures, Interactive and BI.

Last but not least - Thanks to Ken and Heather Walz, who along with Matt Flinn and Pete manned the Gathering HQ, making sure that everyhing in all the various campaigns went smoothly.

My apologies if I missed anyone and I look forward to see all of you next year!

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile