Last visit was: It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A GenCon Thank You
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 pm 

I want to thank all of my judges who came out and ran games for us. Without you we would not have had the massive success we did.

Matt Flinn - Thank you for being my number 2, you were incredibly helpful and you general good manner kept me in good spirits.

Sean Esterline - You always had me smiling and never seemed to let anything phase you. I hope to play with you some day.

Adam Nicola - You stepped up so I didn't have to run 8 slots. I owe you a debt of gratitude and sanity.

Paul Gerwe - You came and ran all day. I mean all day, I think you got up from that table for about 15 mins total on Saturday. Thank you for your dedication and your time.

Pedro, Joe Cirillo, Rob Tague, and Kyle Smith - We had an amazing response to 5E Arcanis and it couldn't have happened without you.

Jared Jensen and Chris Ward - Thanks for running Witch Hunter. We had an amazing amount of interest and the 3 of us had people coming back for more and more.

Finally, John Bellando - Thanks for being that jack-of-all-trades and running Arcanis and Witch Hunter. I've come to value our friendship and your versatility is amazing, even if you had limited time.

I think we have a lot of room for expansion at GenCon if we can create the right path forward and I look forward to seeing that path continue.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: A GenCon Thank You
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:38 pm 

Clint,
It was a pleasure. I think the game of Witch Hunter I ran was perhaps the most fun I've had running for a table.

John

Kelb'Bakari Masalio, Dark-kin Altherian Corsair, Gentleman Archaeologist, and Wandering Bard
"The highest compliment an Altherian can pay you is to shoot you with his flintlock. It means you were worth the expense."

Offline Profile