Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ATTN: Origins 2015 BATTLE INTERACTIVE Judges
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:41 pm 

Hello,

We are in the process of completing this years Origins BI. I have a list of what looks like 10 judges for it this year, and it looks to be most of the same group from years past. (pre-emptive thanks!) I know that a number of you (maybe even all) like to actually play Arcanis and since it seems like we are going to have this thing ready to go within the week, I wanted to propose running a version of the Battle Interactive for the judges myself via google hangouts or something similar. I think that judging these special events doesn't always have to mean that you cannot play them. Now I know what you are thinking...Jimmy, how can you possibly run all 10 of us at once? Don't worry, I'll just double all the encounters...you are supposed to be good at this game, so it will all balance out.

If this sounds like something you (and by you, I specifically mean a BI judge) are interested in, let me know and we can start planning how to kill y...I mean, we can start planning how and when this might be possible.

Some of you may already have my email address, but if you don't it's Oceanwalker77@att.net

I look forward to having to tune down encounters because I have killed you all.

Cheers,
Jimmy

p.s. OK so some of the above stuff might be a joke. I don't need anyone complaining to Henry that I threatened to kill people's characters. (even if I did exactly that :roll: ) I think we can all agree to just put on our big girl (or boy, with lizards it can be really hard to tell) pants and have fun. :D

Offline Profile