Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: "Witch Hunter: Revelations" in July???
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:18 pm 

My brother and I are HUGE fans of the Witch Hunter Campaign Setting, and are very excited to play the new campaign (especially with the updated 2nd Edition rules). We haven't had a chance to play for the past several years, and are looking forward to playing Witch Hunter in the near future. We had planned to play all the scenarios being run at GenCon 2014 this year, but just learned that my brother can't take the time off as he will be starting a new teaching position at the time and cannot get time off to attend this year. Origins is also a bust, as he is having to move that week to his new workplace.

So, I was hoping that perhaps someone with Paradigm Concepts could tell me if there is a convention ANYWHERE in the Continental United States that you will be running Witch Hunter in the month of July 2014. If you can tell us where you are running multiple scenarios for Witch Hunter, at this point, we would be willing to fly out and attend one of those conventions.

Any chance you'll be somewhere we can game with you in the month of July?

Tarrintino

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: "Witch Hunter: Revelations" in July???
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:56 pm 

I'm not with PCI but I would guess not. June is Origins and August is GenCon (and August is DragonCon). A lot of companies don't do July cons.

Eryk Bauer - Martial Awakened 1.2

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: "Witch Hunter: Revelations" in July???
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:48 am 

I just checked the Events page on the Witch Hunter site (http://www.paradigmcampaigns.com/EventC ... aspx?cid=2) and nothing showed up. :( So either people are not setting up any public events in the near future or they're not using the web site to do so.

<< Using the web site has the benefit of allowing new players to find your events! If you're setting up an event (convention or game day) that is open to the public, please set it up on the Web site! >>

Thanks,
Scott

Offline Profile