Last visit was: It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fandible's Rotted Cape Adventures
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:46 pm 

if only!

Hmm. Maybe?

Probably not. I’d have to think about it. Torchlight’s powers are tied more to his DNA and his sister’s DNA. It’s all about his powers finding those genetic markers.

That sounds scientific enough! Though, honestly, it wouldn’t work because of the mechanics. Torchlight’s power before his sister’s death was legit Alpha-level. He had like Fire-Power level 20. No way would my GM let me have that back!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:51 am 

Clone your sister at The Facility?

(So many levels of creepy and wrong...)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:16 am 

Lucas is already thinking about that - though, again, CREEPY!

Sadly, no one really knows how to actually MAKE a clone. QUINN was more of an administrative AI and the whole cloning process is a delicate process. Lucas is very much keen on trying to figure out how to get the faculty up and running... but it'll take time.

Hopefully, they'll find a scientist that knows what they are doing. The only doctor they've really found is a gynecologist called Dr. Hu.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:32 am 

I've listened to the Fandible Rotted Capes before and kinda walked away when it looked like it had been abandoned. After seeing this thread I started up again and am almost done playing catchup to get to the current episodes. I have to say I've enjoyed listening to you guys go through the world and interact. I'd actually love to see the sheets for the characters, I'm a big time rules guy so that kind of stuff is interesting to me. Also the quick reference sheet is really good, I've printed a copy to keep at the table for my game just so we don't have to look through the book for things.

edit:
Ok so I listend to the last 3 episodes yesterday. Wow! I really like the reveal of the bigger picture and want to see character sheets even more now. Especially poset rebuild/300 point builds.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:30 pm 

We did a smaller game with just Goldshot and Torchlight! With Shepard recovering from the recent bomb blast, and Sentinel trying to come to grips with his recent change, the two of them set off to look for something to fix all the problems of Haven.

http://www.fandible.com/rotted-capes-ep-16-the-vault/

(The combat is this is very light. It's very much 'roleplay heavy' this session)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 pm 

SO! Don't look at this if you haven't listened to the last Rotted Capes episode: The Vault.

If you have listened to it, here is a follow-up blog post about it!

Blog Post by Angela

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 pm 

SO! Don't look at this if you haven't listened to the last Rotted Capes episode: The Vault.

If you have listened to it, here is a follow-up blog post about it!

Blog Post by Angela

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:05 pm 

I really enjoyed the latest episode.

So glad for Goldshot but sad in a way as well.

I am loving the interactions between your characters and Angela's. Been listening to the Rotted Capes, Soloshot (Starwars) and the Longshot (Numeria) and have enjoyed them all.

Shameless plug here, once people finish catching up with Rotted capes, Check out the Soloshot. I am finding it awesome.

Cheers

Melbourne - Australia

Marco val'Sheem - Master Sword Sage
Gwe - Berokene Sailor & KNight of the 12 Oaks
Henrique Gatti- Dark-kin Archeologist

Tos'Koreth - Disciple of Jeggal Sag
Vuran - Tultipet Body Guard

The Axeman (LRC)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:42 pm 

I came here to post a silly doodle but now I want to thank Taffy! Thanks for the kind compliment and the endorsement. Angela is incredibly talented, and I'm very lucky to be gaming with her.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:17 am 

Are there any plans or timeline of the next release of Rotted Capes from Fandible? I really enjoyed the last episode and have been eagerly awaiting the reveal of the new character as well as finding out the aftermath of the explosion the previous episode.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next