Last visit was: It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: After the First Game
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:16 am 

So I have played my first Witch Hunter Revelations game, but there are some issues or things I don't like about how the character shakes out. What are the rules for making modifications to the character after having played it once?

I know the previous campaign had such a thing, but I can't find it in the campaign documents or anywhere else

TIA

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: After the First Game
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 am 

I don't think there is a hard and fast rule. I think you can make changes after the first few games and then it's expected that you'll settle on your build. Now, if a brand new book comes out, I imagine a rebuild that preserves your name, catalyst, order, and general background type is allowed. If for instance a new background Street Rat is released and you want to change your Vagabond for it because it truly fits the character better, I don't see a problem with that. I don't think you'd be allowed to go from Vagabond to a new High Society Courtesan though as that's a big change in status, etc.

John

Kelb'Bakari Masalio, Dark-kin Altherian Corsair, Gentleman Archaeologist, and Wandering Bard
"The highest compliment an Altherian can pay you is to shoot you with his flintlock. It means you were worth the expense."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 pm 

I meant to put in a 4 game changes option in the campaign doc. I may have missed it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 pm 

dhjika wrote:
So I have played my first Witch Hunter Revelations game, but there are some issues or things I don't like about how the character shakes out. What are the rules for making modifications to the character after having played it once?

I know the previous campaign had such a thing, but I can't find it in the campaign documents or anywhere else

TIA

If the character you played was a pregen, please feel free to make a new character from scratch to your liking.

Offline Profile