Last visit was: It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Write for the campaign!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:12 am 

I am looking for people to write modules for the campaign.

The main thing we're looking for is Soft Points. A Soft Point is a self contained story (or series of stories, more on that later) that does not have a bearing on the overarching storyline of current Story Arc(right now it is the one set in Paris I'm still working on a good name for, the first year was Genesis).

I would prefer that these adventures be set around France or its neighbors (for this arc), but accomodations can be made if your story has a locale that's screaming for it to be set in.

What you need to do for approval:
1) Submit an overall story description
2) Submit an outline of how the story will go

I have a few people that have already approached me to write stories, but I need more! Also, life tends to get in the way, and like many campaigns, sometimes stories submitted for approval never make it to me in final form.

If your idea is a story arc that will take more than one module to complete you have 2 options:

1) submit each story individually, but each story must wrap up its main points in case you never get around to writing the sequals.
2) submit as a whole, but we will not release the first module until we have the entire run. Nothing worse than starting a series and never getting to finish it.

As always, feel free to contact me.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Write for the campaign!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:48 am 

Hey Clint,

Could you give us a bit of an idea of what you are looking for with Season 2 events? Soft points, I know, but are there any particular themes or locations you are looking to showcase? When you rolled out Season 1, you told us that the action would be mainly centered in England/Britain, with a lot going on around London and the Court of Whispers. You also said you were looking to focus on the horror aspect. Does that hold for season 2, or are you looking to expand elsewhere?

Tom

Witch Hunter: The Invisible World Unofficial Home on Google+

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 am 

This coming season will focus around Paris and environs. Horror is always a theme. I hope to do a bit more with this season.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:18 pm 

I have played a game, so I have a feeling for how things work better.

I am eager to write for this campaign if you need authors (I wrote for the last Witch Hunter campaign)

Probably soft points at first, because I have ideas and themes churning my brain - but please let me know if your interested.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 pm 

I responded to your PM. Just get me a outline and summary and I'll look it over for approval.

Offline Profile