Last visit was: It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: WH Character Sheet for Roll20
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 am 

Awesome! Thanks Tom!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:40 pm 

You got it, jscifert. Hope you and others like it and get some use out of it. It was a long process and the learning curve was a real pain at times. There are still tweaks and improvements to be made, too, though its quite functional. Almost everything else it needs are bells and whistles.

For the next update, the skill section has been redone, so everything lines up nicely and the skill categories have been added. Also, at one of my player's recommendations, I've added an Advancement Tracker to the Survivor Points section. It won't total up all of your SP costs (limitation of the format), but it will let you record what you improved, when you improved it, and how many SP it cost you (in most cases).

Tom

Witch Hunter: The Invisible World Unofficial Home on Google+

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:41 am 

Progress update! The WH2 character sheet has been widely available for a couple of months now. In the meantime, I've been making small refinements based on our play experience. I would have pushed out an update already but I find github to be pretty obtuse. I'm hoping to send it out this week, though. After that, I'm going to start testing a new macro formula that will incorporate the Rule of 10. Assuming that works, I imagine the final version of the sheet should be available by year's end (assuming Rites and Relics doesn't have me adding more things).

So has anyone actually checked the sheet out or played with it? I'd really appreciate feedback on it and any suggestions to make it better. I think this next update will take care of some oversights, but I'm only working from my play experience.

After that, I need to go back to finishing the wiki entry for the game and how we play the game over Roll20. I hope that will be helpful for enabling online ay for the rest of the community.

Tom

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:40 pm 

Just got word this afternoon that the update to the character sheet I submitted yesterday has been accepted.

The original version went up almost 6 months ago. Since then, we've made plenty of small changes and refinements in my home game. Now that the sheet is update, you have in your hands about the most comprehensive tool I can give you for playing Witch Hunter online.

Roll20 is planning a big update soon, and I expect I'll be making some more updates once that rolls out. I even have plans for a slimmed down version before summer gets here, assuming I can scratch out the time. In the meantime, go give it a whirl!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm 

Your hard work is appreciated.

jh

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1, 2