Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Things to do in London...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:11 am 

It's been awfully quiet around here for the last two months. Let's get some conversation started.

I'm currently working on some inter-order subplots for my campaign. The cadre recently relocated to London and the second leg of our campaign has begun. I'm working on coming up with a little something for each of the player's orders to be involved in that are either disconnected or only tangentially related to the main storyline and could use some help and ideas. Right now, the only two Orders I need something for are the Stalwarts and the Ashen Cross.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: The Lightbingers are currently scurrying about trying to repair the damage done by some unforeseen consequence to Isaac Newton's latest publication. Newton is currently in hiding and under protection as the Inquisition is using any means necessary to extract him from England so he can face justice. (Not exactly sure yet what was in that publication, but it could be related to some documents penned by John Dee and stolen from the Rose and Cross – something they aren't too happy about).

Any ideas?

Tom

Witch Hunter: The Invisible World Unofficial Home on Google+

Offline Profile