Last visit was: It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Setting Sail
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:35 pm 

Our next kickstarter is out LARP rules, which are complete. There is a First Nations supplement to follow that may be a stretch goal on that.

I am interested in your Ethiopian order, since I am keen to do an Africa source book.Email me at alligatoralleyentertainment@gmail.com

Thanks!

Eric

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:01 am 

PCI Eric wrote:
Our next kickstarter is out LARP rules, which are complete. There is a First Nations supplement to follow that may be a stretch goal on that.

I am interested in your Ethiopian order, since I am keen to do an Africa source book.Email me at alligatoralleyentertainment@gmail.com

Thanks!

Eric

I love a good LARP, I look forward to seeing them in action. Means I'll need to start attending conventions again! Also, I will love to see a First Nations book as I can't wait to see more of North America. Would First Nations cover all of the Americas (the 1st Edition Aztec book hinted to a mighty Inca empire that I hope we get to see one day) or just North America?

And email sent :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm 

First Nations is North America focused. There are a few history elements I would want to research for the Inca before I go about altering it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 pm 

PCI Eric wrote:
First Nations is North America focused. There are a few history elements I would want to research for the Inca before I go about altering it.

Understandable. I've always been curious about the Incans in this game since they repelled the Aztec attack. So I can understand wanting to know more before making changes to them. Still I look forward to it.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric Go to page Previous  1, 2