Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Into...the Future!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:29 pm 

Ok, so its a brand new year! Time to start making resolutions, plans for keeping those resolutions, and fall-back plans for when you eventually give up on some of those resolutions.

I expect most of us here are waiting (im)patiently for Rites and Relics to shamble out of the starting gate. So while we wait, and with the spirit of the new year in mind, lets talk about what we hope to see for Witch Hunter in 2015! What would you love to see those busy minds at Paradigm cook up this year?

And speaking of those busy minds, Eric, Henry, here is a perfect opportunity for you to tease us with vague suggestions of what is REALLY cooking behind the scenes. No need for titles, approx. release dates or anything that concrete. That would spoil the fun of it. No, give us just enough to get us salivating.

Myself? I'm looking forward to a new edition or official conversion of the Grand Tome of Adversaries. Beyond that, I'd love to see some swashbuckling goodness on Fighting Traditions to bookend Rites and Relics. Another thing I'd love to see is a super tough adventure, sort of Witch Hunter's answer to Tomb of Horrors (D&D) or Tomb of Iuchiban (L5R). It's been awhile since Gates of Flame, which was the last published adventure for veteran Witch Hunters. I'd love to see something else along those lines.

But that's just me. Anyone else?

Tom

Witch Hunter: The Invisible World Unofficial Home on Google+

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Into...the Future!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:03 pm 

Hello Tom,

Glad you asked:

We're wrapping up Rites and Relics and hope to have that out to the KS Backers next month (fingers crossed) but after that we are planning a few other products for the community.

#1 with a bullet is the 2nd Edition of the Grand Tome of Adversaries. This will take all the entries from the original GToA and port it over to the 2nd Edition rules. In addition, we'll be adding more "Evil Organizations" and monsters to round the book out to 256 pages.

After that we have a few untitled products in the works, including an Amerind sourcebook, which will have a City of Mysteries style entry on Cahokia, as well as other goodies for those playing Amerind Witch Hunters.

We'd like to finish porting over all existing 1st edition material, such as Orders of Solomon and the Aztecs sourcebook, as well as some adventures and a Mega-Campaign.

I hope that's as exciting for you as it is for us.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:06 pm 

Was the "Cities of Mystery Sourcebook" released? I don't remember getting a copy of that and can't find anything in my email about it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:26 pm 

Hello James,

Yes it was - quite a few months ago and was announced on an Update. I received your email and resent the PDF to you.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:47 pm 

PCIHenry wrote:
Hello James,

Yes it was - quite a few months ago and was announced on an Update. I received your email and resent the PDF to you.

Got'em. Awesome. Thanks Henry!

Offline Profile