Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wedding Attire for...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:14 pm 

I find myself in an interesting situation. Having helped the Tomal Khan's wife find a husband for her youngest daughter, I was given a special invitation to the wedding, to be accompanied by Kermida, a nun of Larissa :lol: :lol: . I was made aware that Kermida was promised a diaphanous gown of some value, and this humble gnome generally does not wear such fancy clothes due to the way he often shreds them.

Therefore, this humble gnome is seeking recommendation for an appropriate outfit. I have my priest robes that are ornamented with gems and fine woven patterns, sewn together with gold and silver that compliments the colors and patterns found in said garment. Would these robes be 'enough' for said wedding, or would I need something better suited to attend such an event?

Temido
Gnome priest of Anshar

aka
Chris Chivers

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Wedding Attire for...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:44 am 

Temido,

I find your hesitation troubling. There is no calling greater than that to serve the Gods, a fact well known in the great nation of Canceri. If the Tomal Khan finds your robes inappropriate, he is unfit to rule the First City. Do not hide your connection to the Gods, embrace it.

Be cautious in your contact with Kermina, I have heard her name many times in unsavoury circles. She is likely rife with the afflictions of Neroth.

Sincerely,

Raseri val'Emman
Order of the Incandescent Flame

aka Rurik - Nol Dappan War Priest (Divine 2.3)
aka Karthik - Tultipetan Stonemason (Expert 1.4)

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Wedding Attire for...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 pm 

Raseri,

I have heard many of the same things about Kermina as well. Do not fear for my well being in that regard. Kermina despises gnomes on principal. It's one of the acts of debauchery that she will not partake in. Neither am I interested in her in that manner. Kermina became my date to the daughters wedding primarily because my mistress, the Tomal Khan's wife, found Kermina's attitude towards me enjoyable (she flees from me quickly, but not quietly, unless she little other choice, and even then stays 20+ feet away from me at all times, if possible).

I would hate to cause distress to one of her last wishes by not attending. And if I am able to bring her soul a moment of pleasure, either in the cauldron or otherwise, then I will do so. And I am sure the wedding of her youngest will be an event that would do so. Thus I wish to be properly attired.

If others are of a like mind as you and think that the ritual high priest robes are appropriate, I will endeavor to have them properly fitted to my rather large bulk. That is a seperate issue, seeing as how I have not been able to get a straight answer to any of the merchant's I've spoken to on this.

Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully yours,

Temido
Gnome priest of Anshar

aka
Chris Chivers

Offline Profile