Last visit was: It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:34 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 am
Posts: 811
Location: Ontario, Canada
Hoping to get a few more modules in before Origins.

When: Friday, May 1, 2015 @ 7pm CDT Cancelled due to lack of players
Where: Roll20
What: HP2-05 Vexing Priests

GM: Akira Currier

Player 1: Amanda L.
Player 2: Steve Wilcoxon (tentative)
Player 3: Southernskies (tentative)
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

_________________
Akira Currier
aka Raseri 'Crash' val'Emman - Master of the Incandescent Flame (Martial 3.6)
aka Leif of House Borghild - Skohir Human Myrmidon (Martial 2.6)
aka Rurik of Nol Dappa - Dwarven War Priest (Divine 2.3)


Last edited by acurrier on Fri May 01, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:37 am 

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:12 pm
Posts: 1036
Put me down as very tentative. I'd love to play (it's one of 2 HPs I still need on Ss'kethis) but my home Arcanis game is supposed to be this Friday (but there's 75% chance one player will be out and 25% on another and 2 I haven't heard from so it may get canceled at/near the last minute). If it fills up, definitely boot me...

_________________
Steve Wilcoxon
Ss'kethis - Expert Holy Champion of the Fire Dragon 3.1
G'hyu'thyh Sungha - Martial Templar of Illiir 1.7
Eryk Bauer - Martial Awakened 1.2


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 am
Posts: 811
Location: Ontario, Canada
Bumping this to see if there are a couple more players interested. We need at least two more to run this module.

_________________
Akira Currier
aka Raseri 'Crash' val'Emman - Master of the Incandescent Flame (Martial 3.6)
aka Leif of House Borghild - Skohir Human Myrmidon (Martial 2.6)
aka Rurik of Nol Dappa - Dwarven War Priest (Divine 2.3)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 900
10am local. Plausible but unlikely due to spouse.

_________________
LARG; Astra Tonsoria Ursula val¤Dellanov, Martial Former Tribune, Centurion Sword Sage II, T3.1
LA:5E; Barbara Duran-Dellanov, Former Tribune, Fighter 4
LRC:OP; Seraphina "Flowerchild" Amakiir, Skill Hero


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 am
Posts: 811
Location: Ontario, Canada
I'll put you down as tentative.

_________________
Akira Currier
aka Raseri 'Crash' val'Emman - Master of the Incandescent Flame (Martial 3.6)
aka Leif of House Borghild - Skohir Human Myrmidon (Martial 2.6)
aka Rurik of Nol Dappa - Dwarven War Priest (Divine 2.3)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 am
Posts: 811
Location: Ontario, Canada
Any updates from our tentatives? Just wondering whether I should bother setting up tonight's game.

_________________
Akira Currier
aka Raseri 'Crash' val'Emman - Master of the Incandescent Flame (Martial 3.6)
aka Leif of House Borghild - Skohir Human Myrmidon (Martial 2.6)
aka Rurik of Nol Dappa - Dwarven War Priest (Divine 2.3)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:22 pm 

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:12 pm
Posts: 1036
Short version is I'm unfortunately unavailable for tonight (which I didn't know for sure until late last night).

_________________
Steve Wilcoxon
Ss'kethis - Expert Holy Champion of the Fire Dragon 3.1
G'hyu'thyh Sungha - Martial Templar of Illiir 1.7
Eryk Bauer - Martial Awakened 1.2


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friday, May 1, 2015
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 am
Posts: 811
Location: Ontario, Canada
No problem, didn't think our odds were very good with two tentatives. Tonight's game is cancelled.

_________________
Akira Currier
aka Raseri 'Crash' val'Emman - Master of the Incandescent Flame (Martial 3.6)
aka Leif of House Borghild - Skohir Human Myrmidon (Martial 2.6)
aka Rurik of Nol Dappa - Dwarven War Priest (Divine 2.3)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net & kodeki