Last visit was: It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hardpoint modules
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:23 pm 

I first played the game back around 2013 or 2014. I really enjoyed a lot of the mechanics and the world building and everything at that time unfortunately my playgroup fell apart and it all just went to the wayside. I now have a friend who is interested in trying out the game with the shattered empire roll system and I want to do the old hard points. From what I can tell this would be starting with hard point one desperate measures. Try as I might I am unable to find the old hard points does not seem to show them. I have not found them on this website anywhere yet. And drive through RPG seems to only have late or Legends hard points and some 5e hardpoints. Does anyone know where I could access the hard points I'm looking for? I would love to get a group together and play through the crusades that I was never able to finish. Also, I have apologize if this was a less than ideal place to post this topic. I was not sure which form would be the best choice.

Thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hardpoint modules
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:41 am 

The Year 1 adventures are not available to play in the Legends of Arcanis campaign (expired).

The Year 2 hardpoints are not yet available through DriveThruRPG, but most of the softpoints are.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hardpoint modules
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:37 am 

Stay tuned. It is rumored that PCIs next Kickstarter will be for a 5e version of the Crusade mods assembled in a book much like Curse of Strahd or Tomb of Annihilation. Though that has not been verified. The FB and Discord sites for Arcanis see a lot more traffic than here.

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric, PCI_StatMonkey