Last visit was: It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A Gathering of the Watchers and Sentinels (RP Opportunity)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:45 pm 

((OOC: This is an in character event via Google chat for anyone who plays or would like to play a Follower of the Azure Way, to make plans for Origins. Anyone who wants to accept either missive, please send me a private message on these forums and I'll let you know the specific date and time. The first is an invitation to those who already are part of the secret society, the second is for those who are curious and might be persuaded to join.))

<A message bearing the insignia of a wandering road, set on a seal of blue ink has been left at all drop points within the Coryani Empire, as well as New Althre, Entaris, Naeraanth, and Censure, for all active members of the Followers of the Azure Way.>

To those who guide and those who guard who receive this message, please join me at the Crossroads Tavern one month hence, on the eve of Quantas the 28th of Dirigo. There is much to discuss, as we have been complacent for too long.

Corvisius Celsus val'Assante

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<A message, written in a scribe's precise hand, is delivered to all churches, inns, and taverns throughout the Coryani Empire, Altheria, the League of Princes, Milandir, and Censure>

To those who feel the world could be a better place and would like to do something about it, I have an opportunity for you. Please join me at the Crossroads Tavern one month hence, on the eve of Census the 1st of Anguis, and hear me out.

Corvisius Celsus val'Assante

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: A Gathering of the Watchers and Sentinels (RP Opportunit
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 am 

Well. At last a loyal son of Coryan begins to make a move. Bravo Corvisius! Since the unwanted return of that bastard from Dar Zhan Vor my life has been vexed by unwanted inconviences. And of course there is that two legged dog with the noose around his neck. Perhaps the discrete services of the Val Borda might be acquired? I would contribute to any "subscription" required to amass required funds.

Unless of course you are actually contemplating collaboration. That would be such a disappointment...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 pm 

((OOC: Apologies for the short notice, I meant to set this up earlier, but there's enough interest now to make it potentially worthwhile.

I will be hosting a Google Hangout for this RP event on Monday June 5th at 9pm EST (8 PM CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST, Tuesday 11am AEST, 9am AWST). If you would like to attend, please be online 15 minutes prior to the start, and send me a Private Message on here with your e-mail address and character name.

The core of our discussion may be mildly spoiler-y for events up to last Origins. Looking forward to seeing some of you come out for this.))

Last edited by Njal Val'Assante on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 pm 

Is there anyway it can be on Friday, Monday, or before 7pm? I'm playing an online module on that day starting at 7pm and lasting probably to midnight, so I'll otherwise have to withdraw my interest.

5e character:
Ser Heidi val'Tensen, AKA Ser Adelheidis Sigrid val'Tensen of Moratavia

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:45 pm 

Updated due to popular request and personal life changes. Please check new date/time in previous message.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:27 pm 

Tomorrow night?

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric, PCI_StatMonkey