Last visit was: It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I can't remeber everything....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:41 pm 

Right the theme of this thread is to dig up the things that people have forgotten the resolution to from the old campaign.

Things Like:
what happened to the Ghost legion of Enpebyn?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: I can't remeber everything....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:37 pm 

Lots of dangling questions about Enpyben.

To my knowledge many of the skulls were lost during the terrible siege laid by Dorjan val'Mehan and the rifts that were opened with the blast powder mines/bombs planted under the city. The rest should still be there functioning (perhaps in a somewhat reduced capacity). Struggling to recall the name at the moment. Was the Ghost legion called the Doom of Chendo?

Lot's of other Questions.

2) Enpyben was de facto the home of the val'Emman family since their mentagi was brought there. Is that still the case or have they all decamped to Novo Cormata? I presume the yes, but perhaps the val'Emman continue to have a weak or strong presence in the city?

3) This and/or the damage to the pillars in the Temple of Cadic seems to be responsible for the bloodgrass to grow ... that weirdly "undead lawn" that surrounds most of Enpyben. Not sure what has happened on that front. Is it still there?

4) Last we saw Deophilous was there as the Arch prelate of the city. I am guessing he's moved on... or not? I have no information about this, but seeing as he is the one other person who has quasi-semi-divine standing besides Elandre I am sure there are lots of people who are very interested in where he is and what he is doing. (In my head I have a completely fabricated scenario where he disappears without a trace from Enpyben after cleaning up the bloodgrass and then goes and hides in an enclave of dwarves to escape the chattering masses, or even the ruins of Tultipet).

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric, PCI_StatMonkey