Last visit was: It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Harvester Duties
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 pm 

I'm located in Portland, Oregon. We do not have a local Harvester, as far as I know, though we have an active group.
What are the duties of a Harvester? What are the requirements to become a Harvester?

D. Stephen Raymond

Lafarnagan Narderos called Lafe, bearer of Windblade (Makes the Wind Bleed)

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Harvester Duties
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm 

I don't know if he is a harvester, but I believe val'Holryn (Eric) is closest to you.

Haakon Marcus val'Virdan, Divine Holy Judge of Nier
Ruma val'Vasik, Martial Crusader and Master of the Spear
Jorma Osterman, Arcane Coryani Battlemage

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 am 

Eric is part of our local group, but he is not a Harvester. I don't know who the nearest actual Harvester is to Portland, Oregon. I would like to find out what's involved.

D. Stephen Raymond

Lafarnagan Narderos called Lafe, bearer of Windblade (Makes the Wind Bleed)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:01 pm 

mighty28 wrote:
Essentially, you will need to organize 1 Gameday per month at a local store. (You do not need to be the Judge, necessarily, just organize). Then, at the end of each month, send me a report (email is fine for now) telling me what was run, the store it was run at, how many players/tables there were, and what your plans are for the coming month (including local conventions). Otherwise, the report just needs to let me know if you need any help with anything. Barriers/Frustrations, etc. I am here to help.

The ultimate goal for a Harvester is to start a group somewhere, help them get established, and then hand the reigns over to another judge who can keep it going, then try and move on to help establish another group of players. You would still need to check in with them every month to find out the info for your reports (or judge them from time to time).

Thats from Matthew Flinn, when I asked about.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 pm 

a. Organize and facilitate a minimum of ONE Legends of Arcanis games a month at a local Game Store and/or local convention in your area. Home games are NOT an acceptable substitution for this requirement.
b. Build a positive relationship with local game store owners, managers, employees and local players.
c. Create and maintain a report (EXCEL Spreadsheet would be best) of your local game stores including contact information (Name, Address and phone number),manager’s name, Point of Contact (if different from Manager), what, if any PCI products they carry, and if they are running In-Store Gaming of Legends of Arcanis. These reports are due at the beginning of each month.
d. Create and maintain a list of players (names and email addresses, if possible) and make sure they are aware of the PCI forums and Yahoo Groups. These reports are due at the beginning of each month. Once again, an EXCEL spreadsheet would be best.
e. Provide your PCI liaison with feedback on the Campaign and products from the game stores and players.
f. Become the Point of Contact for local Convention Coordinators, gaming clubs, and game days in your area.
g. Assure that these Coordinators have the materials that they need, have requested premieres in a timely fashion (if available), and that they have the GMs necessary to run the games.
h. Create and maintain a list of the local Conventions, gaming clubs and game days, including the name of the Con/Event, the days when the event takes place, the location and Point of Contact.
i. Ensure that these events are entered in the PCI Forums in a timely fashion.
j. Provide feedback about and from the event and their coordinators.
k. Run a minimum of one Legends of Arcanis session per month at either a local gameday or convention. Home Games are NOT an acceptable substitute.
l. Participate on the PCI forum or LA Yahoo group at least once a week.
m. Become familiar with the entire Arcanis Product Line and system and be comfortable speaking about the system and campaign to others.
n. NEVER speak ill of other Campaigns, games or game companies. Doing so is grounds for immediate termination from this program.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm 

Stephen is this a sign you might in interested in taking this on in Portland? Would love for there to be an official Harvester in the NW

AKA Ambassador Tukufu, man of letters, tomb raider and Master Sword Sage
. . . and Sir Szymon val'Holryn, Order of the Phoenix
Formerly Sir Jaeger val'Holryn. Weilder of the Holy Avenger: Thonanos. Gave his soul to help free King Noen

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:42 pm 

Hey Guys, I just saw this! I would be interested in becoming a local Portland area/ NW Harvester. I'm currently stationed in Wilsonville just out of Portland, but there is a hobby town in town, and Ancient Wonders just up the way.. those would be my first stops.

Arcanis 5E - Okaliis - Osalikene Ranger / Aefilan val'Assante - Psionic Inquisitor

ARG - Sykaen - Osalikene Martial Laeresti

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:14 pm 

Hello,

shulitze wrote:
Hey Guys, I just saw this!

Thank you for your interest in introducing others to Arcanis.

Unfortunately, we've had to suspend the Harvester program due to lack of participation.

You are certainly welcome (and encouraged) to run events at your local store and we would be happy to provide support as in adventures of you to run.

Thank you again!

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric, PCI_StatMonkey