Last visit was: It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Making Master Poisoner
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 pm 

Hello All,

I WOULD NOT email Pete about questions for the Living Campaign.

Pete handles the overall rules for the game, but specific questions about the campaign should be directed at the Campaign Directors.

But as I've mentioned previously on another thread - I do not think this is a viabable character at this time as the rules for what he wants to do are not available at this time.

I urge you again, to put this on the back burner until such time as it can be made within the rule set that governs the campaign.

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm 

MaurLysander wrote:
Oh that is not the problem. The problem is there are special limitations for the background that restrict it to an item related to your chosen artisan skill. However my skill makes consumables instead of weapons and armor.

The Apprentice of the Masters doesn't give you the Heirloom Talent, it gives you a FINE item appropriate to your artisan. Otherwise, it acts as Heirloom (In terms of the prestige it gives, the bonuses for having it, and the penalties for losing it).

Therefore, a "Fine Mortar and Pestle" is appropriate that gives a +1 on your Craft checks.

John

Kelb'Bakari Masalio, Dark-kin Altherian Corsair, Gentleman Archaeologist, and Wandering Bard
"The highest compliment an Altherian can pay you is to shoot you with his flintlock. It means you were worth the expense."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 pm 

:( Your breaking my heart Henry but I will give up on the character. The role playing alone would be worth the wait for the rules to catch up.

John, Heirloom is on the talent list of the Apprentice of the Masters. The way I read it you get an item that you made. Armorsmith = Armor. Weaponsmith = Weapon

Lothair: "I don't understand, the invitations say Lothair plus one."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm 

It's listed with the note to see starting gear, which lists that it is a fine item related to your artisan specialization. It isn't just the heirloom talent.

John

Kelb'Bakari Masalio, Dark-kin Altherian Corsair, Gentleman Archaeologist, and Wandering Bard
"The highest compliment an Altherian can pay you is to shoot you with his flintlock. It means you were worth the expense."

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Moderators: james.zwiers, PCI Eric, PCI_StatMonkey Go to page Previous  1, 2